"Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU) & Motion Capture System "
The MTi-G is an excellent, small size and low weight, measurement unit for control and navigation of (un)manned systems and other objects.
The MTi-G is a MEMS based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) with integrated GPS and static pressure sensor. It delivers unprecedented performance for its size, weight, cost and low complexity in use. The design is flexible, providing a wide range of output modes and advanced settings for specific usage scenarios.
The MTi-G has an onboard Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) and Navigation processor. This internal low-power digital signal processor runs a real-time Xsens Kalman Filter providing drift-free, GPS enhanced, 3D orientation data. Additionally the MTi-G provides inertial and barometric enhanced 3D position and velocity data.
Download the MTi-G leaflet
- real-time computed GPS-enhanced attitude/heading and inertial enhanced position/velocity data
- GPS integration overcomes typical IMU challenges
- embedded AHRS and Navigation DSP
- high update rate (100 Hz)
- individually calibrated for temperature, 3D misalignment and sensor cross-sensitivity
- built-in 16 channel Global Position System (GPS) receiver
- full SBAS support (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- UTC referenced output
- compact and robust design
- easy integration in any system (OEM) application
- low weight, ultra-low power consumption
- 3D Orientation (360¢X)
- Position and Velocity
- Raw sensor and GPS data
- 3D acceleration, 3D rate of turn
- 3D Earth magnetic field (normalized)
Fields of use
- autonomous vehicles
- marine industry