"Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU) & Motion Capture System "
The MTi is a miniature, gyro-enhanced Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS). Its internal low-power signal processor provides drift-free 3D orientation as well as calibrated 3D acceleration, 3D rate of turn (rate gyro) and 3D earth-magnetic field data. The MTi is an excellent measurement unit for stabilization and control of cameras, robots, vehicles and other equipment.
The standard version MTi has a full scale acceleration of 5g, full scales of 1.7g and 10g are still available as well.
Download the MTi leaflet
- accurate full 360 degrees 3D orientation output (Attitude and Heading)
- highly dynamic response combined with long-term stability (no drift)
- 3D acceleration, 3D rate of turn and 3D earth-magnetic field data
- all solid state miniature MEMS inertial sensors inside
- compact design
- high update rate
- various digital output modes
- accepts or generates synchronization pulses
- temperature, 3D misalignment and sensor cross-sensitivity compensated
Fields of use
Read more about the fields of use by selecting an application story.
- autonomous vehicles
- marine industry
- bore industry
The MTi uses 3 rate gyros to track rapidly changing orientations in 3D and it measures the directions of gravity and magnetic north to provide a stable reference. The systems real-time algorithm fuses the sensor information to calculate accurate 3D orientation, with a highly dynamic response and stable over time.
With the MTi Development Kit, the MTi can easily be integrated in any system or (OEM) application.