"Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU) & Motion Capture System "
MTi Development Kit
The MTi is a miniature, gyro-enhanced Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS). Its internal low-power signal processor provides drift-free 3D orientation as well as calibrated 3D acceleration, 3D rate of turn (rate gyro) and 3D earth-magnetic field data.
The easy to use Development Kit enables you to integrate the capabilities of the MTi in your own software or your favourite data analysis application, such as MATLAB or LabVIEW.
MT Software Development Kit
- MTi miniature Attitude and Heading Reference System
- 5m RS232-USB cable
- MT Software Development Kit
- MT Software (PC Windows)
- Example source code (C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW, VisualBasic)
- MotionTracker object (COM object (Windows) and shared object (Linux))
- Complete kit for easy integration of the MTi in your application
- Cross platform and OS operation: x86 (Windows and Linux) and StrongARM (Windows)
- C/C++ example code and compatibility to popular data analysis programs such as MATLAB, LabVIEW and Excel (VBA)
- Additional PC software (Windows) with intuitive user interface, full MotionTracker object functionality and 3D visualization
- Compatible with MTx via serial interface
- Complete documentation
Best viewed using Microsoft Internet
Explorer 5.0 or above with screen resolution 1024 x 768